Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
We will always strive to provide you with the most cost effective, affordable, and effective security improvement.
Business travel exposes employees to inherent risks. Modern companies are adopting a proactive travel risk management (TRM) policy to manage crises, communicate effectively, and plan ahead wherever possible.
Organizations usually rely on travel risk management companies to support employee welfare with risk intelligence strategies, tools, and technologies.
A travel risk management company enables organizations to fulfill responsibilities around staff duty of care by providing risk identification, mitigation, and communication solutions.
Travel risk management companies ensure safer, easier, and more enjoyable business travel with comprehensive support options. Travel risk management service providers usually provide solutions to a number of different corporate travel needs.
Pre-travel planning is crucial for developing a corporate travel policy that meets the needs of your traveling employees.
This includes considerations for:
– Threat identification: you want a platform that’ll help you identify issues
– Contingency planning: for if something comes up unexpectedly
– Itinerary management: so, your employees don’t have to worry about the details of their travels
– Risk assessment: to understand potential risks and how to deal with them
A robust security and risk management services helps you protect employees and company assets abroad.
Services can include:
– Responsive security intelligence: for proactively monitoring global incidents
– Employee tracking: for locating and monitoring traveling employees
– Operational support: for quick evacuation and meeting obligations to care for your employees in real-time
Incident resolution and quick recovery are two key areas of travel risk management. Travel risk management tools ease multiple processes such as:
– Response management: to plan crisis management for emergency situations
– Incident logging: to identify common travel risks and map areas of failure
– Crisis support: to support employees during natural disasters or any other crisis
– Business continuity: to mitigate impacts and ensure operations continuity
– Medical assistance: to coordinate and manage medical treatment for employees
– Damage limitation: to cover employee injury or property damage
Therefore, a safety culture is the foundation of a travel risk management policy. GS risk management services support you to create, identify, and manage:
– Risk tolerance: to identify acceptable risk levels
– Duty of care obligations: for fulfilling legal obligations to keep employees safe
– Document stakeholder engagement: to facilitate the right discussions
– Flexibility and autonomy to book their own travel within guidelines
– Safety first! (Travelers’ whereabouts are tracked)
– Reduce confusion and hassle with travel booking
– Reduce spikes in travel spend and gain control
– Reduce friction and frustration over expenses and reimbursements
– Reduce total costs on business travel and optimize your company’s budget
– Increase fairness and foster a positive company culture
We offer reliable and efficient airport and intercity transfers with our buses and limousines or with your vehicle.
One of our trained security professionals will drive you; thereby enhancing your security in transit and at your destination.
Do you require a driver for the day, for a few days or for a longer period? Let us know your requirements and we will be on it.
Our professional chauffeurs will make your special day or event extra special with their professional and high-quality service.
We will relocate your vehicle to any destination within Switzerland or Europe. Your car will be delivered to you fueled up and cleaned, ready for you to take the wheel.
Have peace of mind when your teenagers are on a night out. Our chaperone agent will drive and watch out for them in a discreet and professional manner. You can feel at ease, knowing one of our agents will be there, should the need arise.
We’d provide you with comprehensive and unbiased advice and will never try to sell you a security product or service.